Mesh Maker Forum
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2020, 04:56:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Latest addition to the collection: Prefab Maker
Forum Stats
168 Posts in 60 Topics by 75 Members
Latest Member: ozary
Home Help Search Login Register
Mesh Maker Forum  |  MeshMaker  |  Support  |  Mesh Editor navigation
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mesh Editor navigation  (Read 1695 times)
Cizia

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2015, 09:38:43 AM »

Hi Alan,
When I am using Mesh Editor the navigation has king of a multiplicator and it is very difficult to select what I want like that.
I mean when I use the wheel up I make a huge step forward instead of a little one, very frustrating.
Is there a way to correct that?
Thanks for your work and Regards, Cizia
MediaGiant
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 02:18:35 PM »

Hi Cizia, I just checked and yes it appears that I have left a feature of the Blenderizer Mode on by default. Normally I use the right click and wasd keys to move around so this bug was not found. If you start the actual Blenderizer program you can use the arrow keys to move at about the same speed as the mouse wheel but it's just a temporary solution until I get this fixed in the next update of Mesh Editor.

I'm glad you like the work so far, the next addition to the collection has been submitted to the asset store and you should be able to upgrade MeshMaker in a few days to get it. It's called 3D Brush and I've created a video for it here at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paTuH2TVY3s&feature=youtu.be

Regards,
Alan
Cizia

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 02:46:33 PM »

Hi Alan,
Waouw, I understand now why you were talking about this tool.
Even if I do not have the use I guess a lot of people will have.
Besides you give us the pleasure to finally hear your voice ;-)
Thanks to have taken your time about this little bug, it is not so painfull just a habit to use the mousewheel.
As I said I am using your tools a lot these last days and I am very satisfied, I do whatever I want with my meshes and the textures inside.
In my review I compared your tools with Probuilder and then I realized that they do not do the same thing.
With Probuilder you can only use basic shapes, with your tools we can create anything, the video with the glass is a very good example.
So thanks again for your work, I hope your tools will have the success they deserve.
Cheers, Cedric
MediaGiant
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 03:58:50 PM »

You're very welcome Cedric, always a pleasure to hear that the tools are being used in real projects. I'll try to get over being self conscious about my voice and put out lots more videos. Right now I'm upgrading the website which is coming along well so that should be up in a day or two as well.
All the best and hope to hear from you again as things progress. Alan.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.6 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea