Mesh Maker Forum
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2020, 04:17:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Latest addition to the collection: Prefab Maker
Forum Stats
168 Posts in 60 Topics by 75 Members
Latest Member: ozary
Home Help Search Login Register
Mesh Maker Forum  |  MeshMaker  |  Support  |  Mesh Editor, warning message in console
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mesh Editor, warning message in console  (Read 2340 times)
superstar

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2016, 05:15:03 PM »

Hi,

Unity Pro 5.5.0p3

I don't know if this warning message is an issue or not, but in the Unity console, whenever the Mesh Editor tab is open, a message shows up in the console, "Serialization depth limit 7 exceeded at 'ceometric.ComputationalGeometry::MeshEdge._adjacentTriangles'. There may be an object composition cycle in one or more of your serialized classes."

Thanks
MediaGiant
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 05:30:28 PM »

Hi Superstar,

I am aware of that warning message and I can assure you that it doesn't affect the functionality of the program at all, it is related to a third party DLL that I can't edit to fix the warnings. In Unity 4.x the warning wasn't displayed and then in the early 5.x versions Unity started showing this as an error, but then downgraded it to a warning in later versions.

Since it relates to functions I'm not using I have been looking for a way to prevent the warnings from appearing. I will continue to work on this and incorporate the changes in a future update.

Best regards,
Alan
superstar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 05:40:59 PM »

Thank you Alan for your quick response and the detailed explanation.  I am looking forward to future updates.  Awesome.

Have a happy new year!

MediaGiant
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 11:59:30 PM »

Thanks Superstar, always happy to help. For more information and quick links you can click on the Help link from the Mesh Maker menu.

And I hope you're enjoying the beta version of Level Editor which was added to the collection a week ago. The next version of this program is ready to be uploaded but I'm waiting for the asset store team to approve the standalone version before submitting the update.

Thanks very much for your support and I wish you all the best for the new year.

Alan 

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.6 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea