Mesh Maker Forum
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2020, 12:50:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Latest addition to the collection: Prefab Maker
Forum Stats
168 Posts in 60 Topics by 75 Members
Latest Member: ozary
Home Help Search Login Register
Mesh Maker Forum  |  MeshMaker  |  Support  |  5.4 beta errors
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 5.4 beta errors  (Read 1784 times)
bo.artist@gmail.com

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2016, 05:56:47 AM »

Im getting errors when launching prefabmaker in the beta 5.4 of unity. Just a heads up
 This error when selecting an object int he scene and prefabmaker

MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEditor.ShaderUtil.GetTexDim'.
MeshMakerNamespace.PrefabMaker.OnGUI ()
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
MediaGiant
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 10:37:02 AM »

Thanks for letting me know while it is still in beta. I just installed 5.4.0b11 personal, imported Mesh Maker, fired up Prefab Maker and combined 3 meshes, one of which included a cubemap. The objects combined as normal and I wasn't able to recreate the error you found.

There's no mention of the function being deprecated in the Unity documentation http://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/ShaderUtil.GetTexDim.html

Which might mean there is a bug in the beta version of Unity. I'll do some more tests and if I can't find a cause for the error it might pay to pass the error on to the Unity developers.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 05:54:16 AM by MediaGiant » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.6 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea